2UP offers you a safe and enjoyable gaming experience, but always remember: play responsibly!
2UP is dedicated to encouraging responsible gaming conduct, spreading knowledge on gambling addiction and improving intervention policies and treatment for this problem.
Gambling can become a genuine addiction, as like any other activity when taken to excess. Anyone can lose control of their gaming, regardless of age, cultural background and financial situation.
On this page you’ll find useful advice and resources to help avoid ending up with an addiction.
ADVICE FOR USE
We recommend that all our customers bear the following in mind when using out site:
• Play in moderation and remember that this is a form of leisure and not a way of making a living.
• Only play when you can afford it, so that you avoid running up gambling debts.
• Set a gambling limit and keep track of the amounts spent. Do not exceed your self-imposed budgets.
• If you feel that you or one of your friends or relatives has a gambling problem, we suggest that you contact one of the organisations listed below for advice on how to resolve the problem.
We recommend that you set a limit on monthly or weekly spending.
Contact Customer Services to discuss your limits.
SELF-EXCLUSION OR OPT-OUT
2UP shall close your account on request. You can request a temporary (for a limited number of days) or permanent exclusion. To request a temporary exclusion you must specify the number of days (starting from the current day, which is not included in the exclusion period) you want to be excluded from the site. You will not be able to log in to the site or have access to your account during the exclusion period. Once activated, the exclusion period cannot be changed.
2UP undertakes to encourage responsible gaming in order to minimise gambling problems and ensure a safe gaming environment for its customers. Depending on the customer’s needs, the following limits can be set for playing Poker:
• Buy-in limits. We recommend users set a limit on the amount of money they spend each month.
• Daily, weekly and monthly limits on possible losses.
• Self-exclusion or Opt-out: on request of the customer, 2UP will close any Poker account for a defined period of time or permanently. During this period, it will not be possible for the account to be reopened for any reason.
In order to set one of the above limits on your Poker account, just contact the Customer Service via chat or e-mail using the address . You’ll need to include the details of your account in the e-mail request. The Customer Service will be happy to provide all the support necessary and to set the desired limits on your Poker account.
CAN A PLAYER BE EXCLUDED INDEFINITELY?
Our goal is to promote responsible gambling. For this reason, 2UP reserves the right to deny access to those who display behaviour typical of a compulsive gambler. Our responsible gambling policy only allows gamblers to request temporary exclusion TWICE. A third request will mean permanent exclusion.
ONCE A PLAYER HAS BEEN EXCLUDED, CAN HE ACCESS HIS ACCOUNT?
No. During the period of total exclusion it will not be possible to log in to the site and access your account nor change the exclusion period. This is the reason why, before requesting permanent exclusion, we recommend that you withdraw any amount still left in your account. If you have not done so, we suggest that you contact our Customer Service directly for information on the options that allow excluded players to withdraw their money.
CHECK IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM
Gambling addiction can have a negative impact on your life, and the lives of those close to you.
Answering the questions below can help you to identify whether you have an addiction to gambling.
• Does gambling prevent you from regularly attending school or work?
• Do you play to pass the time or kill boredom?
• Do you play alone for long periods of time?
• Has anyone ever criticised you for being a gambler?
• Have you lost interest in your family, friends or hobbies because of gambling?
• Have you ever lied to conceal the amount you’ve lost gambling, or the length of time spent gambling?
• Have you ever lied, stolen or asked for a loan to maintain your standard of gambling?
• Are you reluctant to spend money you set aside for gambling on other things?
• Do you gamble until you lose all your money?
• After having lost money, do you feel you have to play to win back the money you lost as soon as possible?
• If you spend all the money at your disposal while playing, do you feel lost, desperate and feel the need to keep playing, as soon as possible?
• Do arguments, frustration or disappointments create within you an urge to gamble?
• Does gambling make you feel depressed or trigger suicidal thoughts?
The number of positive answers to these questions indicates your level of involvement in gambling. The higher the number of positive answers, the more you are prone to having gambling problems.
If you feel you have a problem please contact our Customer Services and the following organisations that can provide support on gambling-related problems.
ORGANISATIONS THAT CAN HELP YOU AND PROVIDE USEFUL ADVICE
Casinò Digitale is the first Italian portal for information on on-line games, whose goal is to become the most complete and authoritative portal for accessing information, useful services and Italian and international websites specialised in on-line gaming.
Gamcare is dedicated to promoting more responsible attitudes to gaming and takes care of those who have suffered through a gambling addiction.
HELPLINE: 0845 6000 133
Association for recovering gamblers.
Association for the study of gambling and risk taking.
THE LAW PROHIBITS UNDER-18s FROM OPENING AN ACCOUNT OR GAMBLING ON 2UP SITES.
MINORS DISCOVERED TO HAVE BEEN PLAYING ON THESE SITES WILL LOSE THEIR WINNINGS AND THE CASE MAY BE REPORTED TO THE COMPETENT AUTHORITIES.