IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT, THEN PRINT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND TRANSACTION DATA AND STORE THEM ALONG WITH ALL CONFIRMATION EMAILS, GAME RULES AND PAYMENT METHODS RELEVANT TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE. WE WILL NOT FILE OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU AND SO YOU SHOULD PRINT IT OUT FOR YOUR RECORDS.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE (AS SET OUT BELOW) AND WILL ONLY BE ACCESSIBLE VIA THE 2UP WEBSITE.
- Applicability of Terms and Conditions.By playing our Games (defined below), or clicking on the "Yes/Agree" button when you install our Software and/or by acknowledging that you have read these terms and conditions when you register to join 2UP, you agree to comply with this Agreement, and you acknowledge that your failure to comply with this Agreement may result in disqualification, Account closure, forfeiture of Play Money funds and/or legal action against you, as appropriate and as further specified in this Agreement. If you have any questions as to this Agreement, we encourage you to seek independent legal advice prior to clicking on the "Yes/Agree" button when you install the software and/or before continuing with the registration process. You acknowledge that if you accept this Agreement, we will start providing you with the benefit of our services immediately. As a consequence of this, if you accept this Agreement when registering for our services, you will not later be able to cancel your registration, although you can terminate this Agreement and close your account under section 22 below.
- Legality of Participation in Games.You may only participate in the Games (defined below) if you are of age according to your country laws in force and it is legal for you to do so according to the laws that apply in the jurisdiction from where you are connecting. You understand and accept that 2UP is unable to provide you any legal advice or assurances and that it is your sole responsibility to ensure that at all times you comply with the laws that govern you and that you have the complete legal right to play the Games. Any participation in the Games is at your sole option, discretion and risk. By playing the Games, you acknowledge that you do not find the Games or 2UP to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, or indecent in any way.
- Play Money Games.The Games are for entertainment only, and your participation in the Games is solely for your own personal enjoyment and non-professional use. By registering at 2UP, you will be able to access (through our Software – defined below) both "play money" games and tournaments ("Play Money Games" or “Play for Free Games” respectively) collectively the 2UP games ("Games"). No purchase is necessary or required to play the Play Money Games, save in respect to any cost you may incur to access the internet, charged by your internet service provider or telecommunications provider, and you may play the Play Money Games without betting money. The Company reserves the right to suspend, modify, remove and/or add any Game in its sole discretion with immediate effect and without notice and the Company will not be liable for any such action.
- Registration.To play at 2UP, you will first need to download and install our Software and register for an account with us (an "Account") by choosing a unique Account name and password and entering other information that we ask for on our registration form such as (but not limited to) your first and last name, address, email, gender, birth date and telephone number. You agree to provide only true, complete and current information and you further agree to update this information as necessary to keep it true, complete and current. If you wish to confirm or amend any details that you have submitted during the registration process which are incorrect or you may contact us to rectify at support email.
- True identity and Unique Account.The name on your Account, entered during the registration, must match the real name of the player. It is prohibited to own more than one account 2UP and in any other websites that has the same platform or share the games. If the player has more than one (1) account, both accounts will be blocked immediately, the player account will be frozen and the access will be inhibited, also credits will be deducted from the account and offered as prizes in freerolls at the disposal of all customers of the platform. If the player was incorrectly registered with more than one game account, he has to immediately report the data in those accounts to the assistence. If the player has lost his password or account may contact us to have his data, which will be sent within a maximum of 6 hours.
- Rules of the game.Player must play every game using the rules located in sections such as games, following the guidelines in cases of special events listed in the special information pages.
- Anti-Cheating Software.We are committed to detecting and preventing software programs which are designed to enable any artificial intelligence ("AI Software") to play on the site such as, but not limited to, opponent profiling, player collusion, cheating software or anything else that we deem enables you to have an unfair advantage over other players. You acknowledge that 2UP will take measures to detect and prevent the use of such programs and AI Software using methods including but not limited to screen scraping or reading the list of currently running programs on a player’s computer and you agree not to use any AI Software and/or any such programs.
- No Company Employees or Affiliates.If you are an officer, director, employee, consultant or agent of the Company or one of its group companies, or suppliers or vendors, you are not permitted to register with 2UP or to participate directly or indirectly in any of the Games (each an “Unauthorised Person”). Similarly, relatives of Unauthorised Persons are not permitted to register with 2UP or to participate directly or indirectly in any of the Games. For these purposes, the term “relative” shall include (but not be limited to) any of a spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling.
- Copyrights and Trade marks.The term 2UP™ is the trade mark, service mark and/or trade name of the company or one of its group companies. Further, all other material on 2UP, including but not limited to the Software, images, pictures, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, music, audio, text (and any intellectual property rights in and to any of the same) belong to the company or one of its group companies and/or our licensors and is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. You obtain no rights in such copyright material or trade or service marks and must not use them without the company’s written permission.
- Inactive AccountIf you do not access your Account by "logging in" to your Account using your Account name and password for any period of six consecutive calendar months (“Inactive”), your Account will be deemed Inactive and will be closed; provided however, such requirement for log-in and entry is not and does not constitute any requirement whatsoever for you to play any Game or participate in any activity at 2UP other than logging in.
- Abusive or Offensive Language.Abusive or offensive language will not be tolerated on the chat boards, Games, or otherwise by you on 2UP or with company staff. Any violation of this policy will result in a suspension of playing privileges or such other action as may be reasonably required by the company to ensure compliance including possible termination of your Account. In addition, you are not entitled to make untrue and/or malicious and/or damaging comments with regard to the company's operation in any media or forum.
- Disclosure of Account name and password.You agree to keep your Account name and password secret and confidential and not to allow anyone else to use it. 2UP shall not be required to maintain Account names or passwords although if you have lost your Account name or password, please contact us for a replacement. If you misplace, forget, or lose your account name or password because of anything other than 2UP error, it shall not be liable.
- Fraudulent Activities and Prohibited Behaviour.YOU ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED FROM OFFERING, ENCOURAGING OR ENTICING ANY OTHER PLAYER AT 2UP TO PLAY (WHETHER ON 2UP, ON ANOTHER WEBSITE OR FACE TO FACE) ANY GAMES FOR REAL MONEY OR OTHER REAL CURRENCY ("Prohibited Behaviour"). 2UP has a zero tolerance policy towards inappropriate play, Prohibited Behaviour and fraudulent activity. If, in 2UP sole determination, you are found to have cheated or attempted to defraud the Company or any other user of any of the Games or you are involved in Prohibited Behaviour in any way including but not limited to game manipulation, 2UP reserves the right to suspend and/or close your Account and to share this information (together with your identity) to other online gaming sites, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies.
2UP prohibits absolutely the practice known as Chip Dumping.
Below the definition.
intentional loss of chips by a player to another player for the purposes of fraud. This subterfuge is not permitted and is considered fraudulent.
2UP reserves the right to immediately and indefinitely block the account or accounts of the aforementioned players and illegal misconduct.
Frozen credits to the customers caught doing Chip Dumping (or any other action prohibited within the Poker Room, according to the terms and conditions), will be put back into the game platform through freeroll tournaments available to all customers of the network.
- Security Review.To maintain a high level of security and integrity in the system, 2UP reserves the right to conduct a security review at any time to validate your identity, age, the registration data provided by you and to verify your playing of the Games and your financial transactions for potential breach of this Agreement and of applicable law. As such you authorise us and our agents to make any inquiries of you and for us to use and disclose to any third party we consider necessary to validate the information you provide to us or should provide to us in accordance with this Agreement, including but not limited to, ordering a credit report and/or otherwise verifying the information against third party databases. In addition, to facilitate these security reviews, you agree to provide such information or documentation as the Company, in its unfettered discretion, may request.
- Forfeiture and Account Closure.15.1 2UP RESERVES THE RIGHT, IN ITS UNFETTERED DISCRETION AND IN RELATION TO YOUR ACCOUNT, ANY ACCOUNTS YOU MAY HAVE WITH OTHER WEBSITES AND/OR CASINOS OWNED OR OPERATED BY OR ON BEHALF OF THE COMPANY AND ANY WEBSITES THAT SHARE THE SHARED GAME/TABLE PLATFORM, TO SUSPEND YOUR ACCOUNT IF:
15.2 Accounts will be locked if the customer after a safety investigation (see paragraph 17), did not cooperate with the investigation in a timely manner with a maximum of 30 days from the requests sent by the department's Fraud and Abuse 2UP.
- You are in breach of any term of this Agreement; or
- 2UP should become aware that you have played at any other online gaming site and are suspected of fraud, collusion or unlawful or improper activity.
- Termination.You are entitled to close your Account and terminate this Agreement at any time by sending an email or telephoning us using the details. Contact Us and we shall respond within a reasonable period. However, you shall be responsible for activity on your Account until such closure has been effected by us.2UP is entitled to terminate this Agreement immediately on notice (or attempted notice) to you at the email address that you have provided to us.
- Indemnity.You agree to hold the Company, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, licensors, affiliates, and subsidiaries harmless and further agree to fully indemnify them from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of your breach of this Agreement.
- NO WARRANTIES AND LIMITED LIABILITY.
- YOUR ACCESS TO 2UP, DOWNLOAD OF THE SOFTWARE AND PARTICIPATION IN THE GAMES IS AT YOUR SOLE OPTION, DISCRETION AND RISK. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR COMPUTER MALFUNCTIONS NOR ATTEMPTS BY YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GAME BY METHODS, MEANS OR WAYS NOT INTENDED BY THE COMPANY.
- 2UP, THE GAMES AND THE SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (WHETHER BY LAW, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTIABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS. 2UP DOES NOT WARRANT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN 2UP, THE GAMES OR THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, NOR THAT THEIR OPERATIONS WILL BE UNINTERUPPTED OR ERROR FREE.
- 2UP MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF 2UP, THE GAMES OR THE SOFTWARE, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT, IF ANY, YOU HAVE PAID TO ACCESS 2UP IN THE PREVOUS 12 MONTHS.
- IN NO EVENT, SHALL 2UP BE LIABLE FOR ANY MALFUNCTIONS OF THE SOFTWARE, BUGS OR VIRUSES, RESULTING IN LOST DATA OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE. FURTHER, COMPANY IS NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE REDUNDANT OR BACKUP NETWORK AND/OR SYSTEMS.
- THE EVENTUAL WIN WILL BE RECOGNIZED ONLY IF THE SOFTWARE WORKS CORRECTLY. THE COMPANY BEFORE DELIVERING THE WIN CHECK THE EFFICIENCY OF YOUR SYSTEM AND WHERE ANOMALIES ARE FOUND NOTIFY THE CUSTOMER OF ANY KIND. SIMILARLY WE WILL PROCEED IN CASE OF LOSS BY THE CUSTOMER. IF ANOMALIES ARE FOUND IN THE SYSTEM, NO PAYOUT WILL BE DUEAS WELL IN CASE OF DEFEAT, NO AMOUNT WILL BE DEBITED.
- Settlement of Disputes.You fully accept and agree that random number generator ("RNG") software will determine the shuffling and dealing of cards and other randomly generated events required in the Games. If there is a discrepancy between the result showing on the Software (as installed and operated on your hardware) and our server, the result showing on our server shall govern the result of the Game. Moreover, you understand and agree that (without prejudice to your other rights and remedies) 2UP's records shall be the final authority in determining the terms of your participation in the Games, the activity resulting therefrom and the circumstances in which they occurred.
- Notices.If you have any dispute with regard to any outcome in the Games or any other activity at 2UP, you must submit your complaint to 2UP in writing within fourteen (14) days of the incident by email to support email.
- Entire Agreement, Modification and Amendments.You fully understand and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein and as modified and/or amended by 2UP from time to time. 2UP may amend this Agreement at any time by publishing the modified Agreement on the relevant page of 2UP .Should there be any discrepancy between the T&Cs,Promotions,Bonus in the English language version and the version in any other language, the English version will supersede.Any such modification will take effect immediately upon notification by publication on 2UP. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. Your continued use of the Software following such notification will be deemed binding acceptance of the modification.It is your sole responsibility to review this Agreement and amendments hereto each time you play. These terms and conditions and the documents referred to herein represent the complete and final agreement between you and 2UP and supersede any and all prior agreements between you and company.
Any player connecting directly or via proxy from the U.S. (United States), will be banned and its account will be frozen.
Any amount of money deposited on such accounts will be seized.
If you want to pay with a Payment Processor such as Moneybookers, you must provide us your id card and credit card by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Modified December 31, 2010